BUG du BLOG !

samedi 5 septembre 2009

Non ! Je n'ai pas perdu la boule !

Posted by Picasa C'est juste un probléme hormonal .

6 commentaires:

krn a dit…

Le lapin ! où est le lapin ?

Where is the rabbit ? and the mice ?

Habanerasiempre a dit…

hey "Pattoon", where are the others?

Habanerasiempre a dit…

That curious, to post on your blog I had to put the word verification "catour", it's a coincidence, right?
o_o

Habanerasiempre a dit…

that curious, to post on my blog I had to put the word verification "catour", coincidence right?
and for the second post I had to put the word verification ... juasss juasss ...."pussidwof"!!

why do I have check writing words on your blog?

patton a dit…

Habanerasiempre , it's very strange , but all of us face the same question about this identification letter ... often connected with our script ! Google is very humorous , sometimes ! juasss juasss juasss . !

krn a dit…

very humorous, I've got "lions".